About Migraine Action
We are a registered national charity who, for over 50 years, have been providing support to those affected by migraine, whether individuals, families, employers or employees and medical professionals.
Too often migraine is thought of as just a headache. Too often it is overlooked or mistaken for other conditions and can affect people in many different ways. Many of those affected can feel afraid, vulnerable and isolated with no knowledge of what they can do to take control.
But we are here to help.
With a wealth of information, we are here to help you take control. We strive to ensure that no one is misdiagnosed, misunderstood or missing out.
Our experienced team can provide you with advice and support on all types of migraine, through;
Become a member
We do not receive any government funding and all our services are only possible through donations, grants and memberships. Join Migraine Action as a member today and support us in continuing our vital work across the UK with all who desperately need our help.
Plus as a member you will enjoy:
- A quarterly magazine, Challenging Migraine, with all the latest news, research, other member’s tips and so much more!
- A monthly e-newsletter helping you to keep up to date on everything migraine
- The opportunity to take part in the latest clinical trials across the UK
- Discounted prices to our Specialist Headache Nurse Service
- Discounted prices to our Migraine Insight events all over the UK
- Strengthening our voice, helping us to petition and lobby government bodies of all levels, the NHS and all those who can help to ensure those affected receive the help and support they deserve
Until there is a cure, we are here to help you find control. Become a member today!
For further information visit our website, migraine.org.uk
*Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.